Here is another rebus for you to solve. When you solve it, add your name and answer to the comments.
I was recently caught in a game of tag by:
- Sheri Fenley at The Educated Genealogist
- Donna Moughty on Donna’s Genealogy Blog
- Pat Richley on DearMYRTLE’s Genealogy Blog
***10 Years Ago I……..
- Was the father of a toddler with another child on the way
- Wrote articles for Visual Basic Programmer’s Journal
- Was a fairly new resident of Arizona
- Drove a Ford Escort
- Had never been to the Grand Canyon
***5 Things on Today’s To-Do List……
- Work on presentation for Mesa Family History Expo
- Write a blog post
- Recommend colleague on LinkedIn
- Finish ProGen Study Group reading & work on assignment
- Get to bed earlier
***5 Snacks I Enjoy……..
- M&Ms – Peanut & Peanut Butter
- Pecan Sandies
- Oreo Blizzard – Dairy Queen
- Thin Mints – Girl Scouts
***5 Places I Have Lived……
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Naperville, Illinois
- Provo, Utah
- Kaysville, Utah
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
***5 Jobs I Have Had…..
- Application Developer/Software Architect
- BYU Bookstore – Data Processing Clerk
- BYU – Teaching Assistant
- Godfather’s Pizza – Cook and driver
- Amusement Park – Game Operator
***5 Blogs I tag to play…..
Today I found an easter egg in Family Tree Maker 2008. This easter egg is in RC1 and may not be found in the final product.
1. Start Family Tree Maker 2008 RC1.
2. Click on the Help > About Family Tree Maker… menu.