ThinkGenealogy Innovator awards recognize innovation in the area of genealogy and family history. Innovations can be seen in books, software, methodology or many other areas.
The Thinker’s Pick award goes to innovation which I feel deserves recognition.
The WINNERS are:
- Dec 2008 – Elizabeth Shown Mills, Evidence Explained: Citing History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace
- Jan 2009 – Legacy 7 SourceWriter using Evidence Explained templates
- Mar 2009 – Footnote Annotations and Member-Contributed Content
- Jul 2009 – RootsMagic 4 Citation Quality using Evidence Explained classifications
- Feb 2010 – Family History Expos and their Twitter & Social Networking Policy
The Community Choice award goes to innovation that is nominated by the genealogy community. When an item receives at least 10 nominations, then it will be considered for the award. The more nominations received for an item, the sooner it will be recognized. To make an nomination, follow the instructions here.
Currently no Community Choice winners, nominate today.