The Family History Expo is coming to Mesa, AZ on Friday, January 22 and Saturday, January 23, 2010. The cost of registration is very affordable:
Single Day: $40
Two Days: $75 ($65 if registered by January 1, 2010)
Single Class: $12
But here is your chance at winning a free ticket to attend both days of the conference. And as an old family friend always says: “You can’t beat free!”
I have 2 tickets available for the contest which starts today and ends Sunday, January 10, 2010 with a random drawing of all contest entries.
To enter, pick ONE of the following ways to enter:
- In 300 words or less write about one of the following:
- How you got started in genealogy or family history
- How technology can be used to better support genealogy
- How you have used social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr in your family history
- What features that don’t exist today would you like to see in your genealogy software
- How the Genealogical Proof Standard has helped you in your research
- What you hope to gain by attending the Family History Expo
- Submit a photo and caption about one of the following:
- You holding a copy of the Genealogical Research Process map
- A favorite ancestor photo
- You or an ancestor as a Boy Scout
- Submit an entry for the ThinkGenealogy Innovator award
Submit your entries via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are allowed to enter as many times as you want but send each entry as a separate e-mail.
All contest submissions will be posted on the ThinkGenealogy blog. By entering, you state that you own the copyright to the content and you give permission for that content to be published on the ThinkGenealogy blog.
I am looking forward to all the submissions and wish each of you luck in the contest. The winners will be announced on the blog during the week of January 11 – 17, 2010.