Blogger Friends Forever
Wow, I don’t know what to say. I sure am feeling loved lately. It actually started back in August when Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings gave me the Blogger Friends Forever award. Randy posted the award and purposefully didn’t tell me about it so that I would be surprised. Well, I discovered the award about an hour after he posted it and haven’t done anything about it until now. Thank you Randy!
The rules for accepting this award state that I must pass it on as follows:
1. Only five people are allowed to receive the award.
2. Four of them must be followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
It was hard to narrow my list down to 5, but here they are:
- DearMYRTLE’s Genealogy Blog
- Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter
- Family Search Labs
- Genealogy in New South Wales Blog
- Paul Allen (the lesser)
But the love doesn’t stop there.
I Heart Your Blog
The next batch of love came as a trio. Bam! Bam! Bam! This time it was the I Heart Your Blog award.
- September 12 – Sheri Fenley at The Educated Genealogist
- September 19 – The Ancestry Insider
- September 24 – Bruce Buzbee at RootsMagic Blog
The rules for this award are slightly different:
1. Can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Must link to the person who gave the award
3. Must nominate 7 other blogs and link to them
4. Must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs
So, here are 7+ additional blogs (listed alphabetically) from my list:
- How to Change the World
- Photo Detective
- Renee’s Genealogy Blog
- Steve’s Genealogy Blog
- Teach Genealogy Blog
- The Genetic Genealogist
- The Practical Archivist
There are definately more that I could point out and I am always on the lookout for others. Thank you for helping a geeky genealogist feel a little love.