Some of the best resources for learning about genealogy are blogs and podcasts. Here are my picks for the Top 10 Genealogy Blogs and Podcasts of 2007:
- Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter – Dick Eastman
- The Genealogy Guys Podcast – George G. Morgan & Drew Smith
- Genealogy Gems Podcast – Lisa Louise Cooke
- DearMYRTLE’s Family History Hour – Pat Richley
- Family Roots Radio Genealogy Hour – Kory L. Meyerink
- The Genealogue – Chris Dunham
- Genealogy Blog – Joe Edmon, Leland Meitzler, et. al.
- Along Those Lines - George G. Morgan
- Genea-Musings – Randy Seaver
- The Genealogy Tech Podcast – Bill Puller
There are so many blogs that I am sure I don’t even know all the great ones. There are probably also some podcasts that I don’t know about as well. It has been difficult to pick just 10. My picks tend to have more than a sprinkling of technology along with the genealogy.
Please add a comment with any blog or podcast that I might have missed. Maybe it will become one of my favorites for 2008.